Luke & I just got back from our monthly appointment, I am about 25 weeks right now, so that is still somewhere in my 6th month. The past week or two my belly has poked out even more and my belly button which already poked out because I have an outie is poking out even more. Its so exciting to see my belly grow and to feel him growing in me. My doc said everything looks great, Im gaining a good amount of weight each check up and she measured my belly and said everything looked good. I know these pics arent the best but you can tell a difference from my last photos so I thought it would be fun to post them. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
7 comments:
Okay, yes you are the cutest prego girl ever! I'm so excited!!! I really don't know what to do with my hands right now!!!
Haha, I love it! Your belly is looking good sissy! I can't wait till you get REALLY big. :) So cute!
it was the salsa, huh? thats why you popped! :):) you look great.
Holy moly! Nice abs. Your stomach looks better 6 months pregnant than mine looks not pregnant! :) I am so excited for you...enjoy the last 3 months of quietness! :)
yeahh!!!!! i like the last pic... now i kinda believe u that u r preggers. i bet luke could blow out his tum like that after some kopps... i know i could
Hey Kate - this is Sarah's friend Lori. Just wanted to say hi and congrats! Hope you're feeling well. :) Take care!
HEllo! We need a new update!
Post a Comment