Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just a practice video!!!!!

So I am just brushing up on some computer video skills so that when our little boy arrives I will be able to make a quick video of pictures so everyone can see him as soon as possible. I finally figured it out tracey :) thanks for your help sister!! As for the video..........I just put a few pics of me and my sisters together just as a sample video, not much to say about it but it was the night luke and I were leaving spokane for seattle and then off to milwaukee.......it was hard saying bye to my sissies so we did what we know how to do best......pose for the camera as luke shot us. Love you Sarah & Jess, your the best sisters!!!!

And pictures of my new 8 month belly are coming as soon as luke can take some of me!!!

No comments: