Kate and Luke~ Yah,..I've been checking your blog everyday to see the pics once Tracey told me you had the baby! He looks JUST like Luke I think...what an adorable baby!!! Your birthing story is amazing, good job doing it natural. I tried the first time, but just had to go for the epidural. This next time I would like to try it natural again, we'll see how it goes again. COngrats to you both,..I know you'll make amazing parents. Enjoy every waking moment with Traden, they grow way TOO fast. I hope to see you this summer when I come home to see the family and have our baby girl in July! Nicole and Morgyn (Tracey's sis)
Kate, He is SSSOOO cute and I love your story. I have enjoyed following your blog and look forward to many more cute pictures! Congrats to you and Luke, you will be great parents!!!!
4 comments:
This last pic was just a week before I had Traden, I never had a chance to update my belly pics so I thought Id throw one last one in there :)
I have the cutest nephew in the world! I love his squishly little face. :)
Kate and Luke~
Yah,..I've been checking your blog everyday to see the pics once Tracey told me you had the baby! He looks JUST like Luke I think...what an adorable baby!!! Your birthing story is amazing, good job doing it natural. I tried the first time, but just had to go for the epidural. This next time I would like to try it natural again, we'll see how it goes again. COngrats to you both,..I know you'll make amazing parents. Enjoy every waking moment with Traden, they grow way TOO fast. I hope to see you this summer when I come home to see the family and have our baby girl in July!
Nicole and Morgyn (Tracey's sis)
Kate,
He is SSSOOO cute and I love your story. I have enjoyed following your blog and look forward to many more cute pictures! Congrats to you and Luke, you will be great parents!!!!
Love,
Julie Henderson
Post a Comment