Monday, June 1, 2009

New Pictures of the little Prince!!

My Boys!!!!


Frankie was really nervous in this picture......not long before they will be good buddies.
Daddy giving some love!
He's been starting to open his mouth alot and make cute noises and even smiling as of the last week.  I absolutely love it and glad I caught it on camera.







This was actually a picture taken in milwaukee with grammy, he loves his grandparents so much!

3 comments:

Sarah Pribe said...

It is unreal how much I love this little guy! I love these pics sis, he looks so cute when he smiles. Keep on taking pictures, I NEVER get tired of them. :) Love you guys, see you in 2 weeks!

Aunt RahRah

The Butorac's said...

Oh Kate I am so glad you posted some new pics! Traden is just too cute for words - I LOVE his hair! He does look a lot like Luke, but I think he has your mouth :-) Are you guys back in Seattle? It would be so great to see you sometime this summer! Hope all is well and keep the updates coming!
Miss you!

Pemberton Family said...

Testing Testing?? Do you still blog? Just wondering:)