Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updates from Aunt RahRah. :)






It has been a good 4 months at least since Kate updated her blog. I know there has been a lot of excitement about when this would actually happen. So this is where the big sis is stepping in. I'm ready to fill you in on what is going on in the life of The Rids, at least told from my perspective.

Traden is getting big. And cuter. Everyday. He is 6.5 months now, with a full head of light blonde hair. Mom likes to trim it to make him all sorts of stylin' and make him stand out from all the other hairless babes out there. Kate has started him eating baby cereal and has been pureeing up some yummy fruits and veggies for him. So far, he seems to be a fan of everything. The boy loves to eat. He is super active and talkative too. I'm a few days away from getting him to say my name, which I am convinced he can master in no time. I love having Tray as my first nephew, he is just such a happy baby. He loves to play with his toys and grab at things, and of course the little man always has his hands in his mouth. I think he gets that from me!

The family moved back to Milwaukee in September and moved into a super cute condo over looking the downtown area. The views are amazing. And apparently cute guys run around shirtless on the streets below all the time! I may have to move here. :) They're really close to the Bradley Center, where the Bucks play their games. Luke's team is doing pretty well so far. Traden enjoys going to the games and just sits on Kate's lap absorbing everything. He realloy loves his Mama and always has a smile on his face whenever she is around him. Sometimes it's crazy to think that Kate and Luke are parents now, but they are such awesome parents and a good example for little Tray. This baby has no shortage of love in his life!

Our Mom, Grandma Reome came to visit in October, and I am visiting for 10 days right now. Luke's parents will be coming over this next week for a visit, and G&G Reome will be back sometime in December. Hopefully Aunt Jessi can come out for a visit soon as well. It's tough having the three of them be gone for so long during the year, but Kate is so good about sending all of us videos and pictures on a daily basis. So that makes the distance much more tolerable. The end of season will be here before we all know it, and they'll be back in Sammamish with a 1 yr. old (and hopefully another on the way, seriously get working on that guys! :) And in case you were wondering, Frankie and Ellie are doing well too! They love the Midwest, almost as much as I do! Tonight Tray will get to watch the Yankees win the World Series against the Phillies, proudly wearing his little Yankees shirt, singing along to Frank Sinatra as the celebration starts. Tray also requests that you keep your Yankee hating to a minimum, you can't object to a 6 month olds favorite team, or deny true greatness! (I'm basically paraphrasing his feelings. )

I hope all of you friends and blog followers are doing well, and stay tuned for more Baby Rid updates to come!

Love-Aunt RahRah (Sarah)


5 comments:

LeAnne Den Boer said...

So glad to hear an update! I agree...another one soon! :)

The Price Family said...

Thanks SARAH!!! So glad to read something about your wonderful family Kitty. Love the pictures and I am glad things are going well for you. #2 on the way yet, or what? Get on it. You have to beat 3 boys in 3 1/2 years. Are you up to the challenge? Miss you love ya girl!

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

A very overdue update but well worth it! Sarah, you are great. Kate and Luke, that little boy might be AS cute as our kids. Rilyn is going to be lucky to have a boyfriend so close to her. Hope you guys are enjoying yourself. Miss you lots!

Tracey

Lori said...

Great blogging, Sarah! You should start your own!

And super cute furry hat on T, Kate!

The Price Family said...

Okay Kitty. I have added you back to my list of blogs to follow. So once you get settled in. You are required to get a new post up and rolling. After all you have lots of amazing things to share with everyone!! It has been nice getting caught up a little....Miss you!