This was a picture taken today...Nov. 21, I am 5 months finally, I am almost half way there. I know these pics are boring but if I was home then everyone would be able to see me more often so even though theres not much of a change, well you might not be able to tell but I certainly can, I feel very soft around the edges and my abs are gone, I mine as well throw in the towel, this baby is taking over. I wanted to put a few up anyways just to keep yall updated. Love you all and miss you very much, hope everyone has a happy and safe thanksgiving. xoxo
Thats my little Ellie with the not so little ears in the picture!!
One day this photo will be shocking and you will all wonder where the basketball in my belly came from....until then heres all I got for ya.
9 comments:
You look pretty cute Baby Beluga! :)
Are you sure you are pregnant? Haha :) You look wonderful!!
Hi Kate....Dad here...I looked at some of the photos Mom took while visiting...Your radiance is really showing....You are one beautiful young woman...We are so happy and excited for you two....The excitement and anticipation are going to grow along with the little one...Hugs and kisses to the two of you ...and Luke.
Jarret and I can't wait to meet little "Jarret Caleb Ridnour" :"). We Love you guys and we're so happy for you! xoxo
You look fantastic!! I cant believe you are 5 months along..you are still sooo tiny :) DeLa and I miss you guys sooo much but it was great to hear from you!! We are sooo excited for you both and cant wait to see that tummy grow :) Miss you!!
need a new update please=)
XOXO, Jess
you're slacking on the pregger photos! I want to see that whale of a tummy....miss you
Post a Comment