Me & Lukey givin some love!!
My Friend Amy came out from Kentucky to visit me for a weekend, we had so much fun......sat on the couch.......watched tv........sat on the couch again........watched more tv.......oh and we did get up once to go to one of lukes game :) We had a blast, thanks for coming out Ames....love you.
My Mom posing for a picture before we head out to the game.......so purty! She came out for about 10 days I think, we had a great time, lots of relaxing and working out :) She got to come to the doctors appointment with us on nov. 5th and we heard the heartbeat for the first time...it was so exciting. Thanks for coming out mom....i love you!
Here's a picture of luke in his first home game
2 comments:
You guys are too cute! Love the pictures! I am glad you liking living where you, I am so jealous you have snow already, I can't wait for winter :)
Love ya!
Julie
Love the pics...we want more belly pictures, too! Oh and did I mention that we miss you guys. When are you going to come home to meet Ms. Rilyn? Hurry...she's getting big already. The other day we were at the TMobile store and there were Playstation Gameboys there with basketball on them. Jaymin kept saying (I'm not kidding either...) "Un-kle Loo-kie" It was too cute.
Love ya
Post a Comment