Saturday, November 1, 2008

Luke in his new colors & me in my new growing BODY!!




Ok so this was taken like 2 weeks ago, I think Im a little more bloated looking by now :)



4 comments:

MarMill said...

Wow! Your sooo big! I think you should post weekly belly updates. Try and stand in the same spot/position so we can see you actually grow. Luke looks happy and you look like your just sticking out your belly. We love you and miss you. Come back & see us soon. Love you all, Aunt Mare, Uncle Jay and Cuz Jill, Mitch and Gabi

The Chases said...

Congrats! What an exciting time for you three=) Keep lots of updates coming. Love you lots! Jess

Pemberton Family said...

Hi Kate, I love that you have a blog now!! I am going to post your link on my page if you don't mind. If you do let me know and I won't do it:) Your belly looks a tad tad tad bit pregnant:) When is the due date?? Congratulations. Keep in touch. Carolyn

leelee said...

Holy cow kitty. By the picture it looks like you are due tomorrow. HAHA. I am so excited to get all the updates of journey. Miss you tons and tons. Congrats to Lukey too:)
Love ya!!!!!!
Leelee