Saturday, November 1, 2008
First Blog :)
Ok so all of my friends have blogs and they do such a great job at keeping friends and family updated on their lives. Since luke and I (Frankie & Ellie) are now living in Milwaukee, WI, I decided this would be a good idea to start so everyone can see how we are doing and also how my growing belly is doing. As you may know by now Luke and I are expecting our first child, we are so excited and feel so blessed to be able to start a family of our own :) I am 15 weeks along and feel super bloated, thanking my mom for good genes because I barely had any sickness in my first trimester, I had light nasuea every other day or so but other than that I have felt great, just a bit more sleepy than usual. So far sarah and my mom have been out to visit me and both cannot tell that I am preggers but I can tell and so can luke. Hopefully in a few months I will be showing more so I will be able to post some pictures so all my family & friends can enjoy this process with me. Well thats all I got for now, I will try and attempt to figure this blogging thing out with the help of Tracey, shes a pro blogger :) Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Your sooo big! I think you should post weekly belly updates. Try and stand in the same spot/position so we can see you actually grow. Luke looks happy and you look like your just sticking out your belly. We love you and miss you. Come back & see us soon. Love you all, Aunt Mare, Uncle Jay and Cuz Jill, Mitch and Gabi
Congrats Kate and Luke!
I had no idea you were pregnant or had a blog! HOW AWESOME!!!! If you ever get a chance to call, let me know how you are doing! Miss you!!!
Julie
Lance, Debbie & Shae Johnson are sooo excited for you guys!!! Enjoy your pregnancy as it will go fast Kate. I was lucky too and never got sick and I had Shae in 6hours. That was from first contraction until she was born. GOOD LUCK!!!
Hi Kate & Luke...Dad here. Gotta say you're beginning to look mighty radiant Kate. They say, and I believe, that pregnant women are the most gorgeous creatures on the earth. Your Mom passed on some good genes! I'm sure the grammpa thing will hit me like becoming a dad for the first time did. It's awesome Luke! First born grandson's will get their choice of hunting rifles or handguns and endless stories from yours truely. When I was a boy my mom took me up on the hill one day hunting and we spotted some rabbit tracks. She asked if they were fresh, I got on the ground and smelled them and said "Yup". Kate's got a little experience with deer tracks. No, she didn't smell them. But she used to like to try to fool me by drawing them in the dirt when my back was turned. We are so happy and excited for the two of you. Kids are the ultimate blessing in life!
Post a Comment