Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First snowfall :)


Frankie loves the snow, even though it was a light dusting today I'm sure we will have much more in the upcoming months for them to play in.  I just love the snow, its so pretty and makes the trees look so beautiful.  Sure beats that disgusting Seattle rain we are use to.  We actually have a pretty big back yard for the dogs to play in and every morning if we come downstairs around 7am there are usually 4 to 5 deer walking around eating, it's so cool.



Our little 7 month old Boston Terrier, Ellie, curiously checking out the snow for the first time.  She was more interested in eating it then running around.  I'm sure once we get more she will have a blast playing in it.  

3 comments:

Sarah Pribe said...

We haven't had any snow just yet! I'm glad when I visited there was no snow. :) Ellie cracks me up, sniffing the snow. She is going to love it when it snows more!

Pemberton Family said...

Cute little dog, I didn't know you got another puppy. We have 3 dogs, two hunting dogs and a little dog named Byson. Byson and Colt love each other, there relationship is so cute. It will be fun to see the doggies interact with baby Rid! Glad you are doing well. What's Milawaukee like?

Jessica Lane said...

Ah! So stinken cute!! So... If you need a nanny... I am so there! Summer? ; ) Miss you guys!