Ok this was just a few days ago, my dad must think I'm in my 7th month because he keeps asking for pictures of my belly, so here ya go dad, not much has changed, just look like I ate a big meal and possibly dessert :) Soon these belly shots will be more exciting!!

Luke and I doing the "classic" mom and dad pose, this ones for you sarah, we knew you would love the cheesy factor to it. I think he squeezed my tumtum a little hard.
Jess & Sarah pointing at my big belly.
We all had a pretty good tan going so I thought I should put this picture up just to remind us during this pasty winter season that we were tan and sexy at one point this year :) My sisters are so gorgeous!!!

I had just told my family I was pregnant. Jessi, myself and Sarah looking gorgeous for the camera :)

The actual pregnancy test that I took minutes before I shoved it into a bracelet box and pretended to tell my mom and dad that luke had brought me something home from a trip, they were extremely shocked when I opened it and a Very Positive pregnancy test was in front of their eyes. It was a great moment for my mom and dad and sisters, my mom started to cry and my dad started cracking jokes :)

This was my Grandad's 83rd birthday party at our house with the aunts, uncles & cousins. From left to right it goes luke, me, sarah, mom, jessi, grandad, gail, uncle john, aunt kellie, aunt marilyn, jill, mitch (front) sean, gabi & eric. We had so much fun on the lake that day and I know my grandad had the time of his life, we almost got him to go surfing ;)

Just relaxing after a long day on the water.

My Dad, Uncle John & Grandad proudly drank Milwaukee's Best at the party, luke had gotten traded just 2 days before the party so we were all very excited.

5 comments:
You had to to go for the cheese pose! :) Way to pose!
I cracked up looking at that posed picture with you and Luke! I miss you guys already....
Just wait, you'll start showing here shortly. You are a tiny little thing right now (as always).
And all of the 'Reome' sisters are gorgeous, including yourself. Mr. & Mrs. Reome did a fine job with you guys now it's your turn with Luky-Luke!
Can't wait to see you. I think Rilyn is going to be here soon but for sure by this weekend =)
PS: Watch out...the blogging world becomes VERY addicting!
Love ya
I love it! So fun to see pics of you and your family. I can't believe how much you and your sisters look alike! Keep them coming.
Kate~ Thank you for all the kind words!! I think you are a very special friend and I know that Tracey really admires your friendship!! You're a great friend to have!! And I am sooo glad that I got the opportunity to meet you and get to know you in the short time I did!!
Your 15 week belly shots are cute,..I cracked up looking at them! I guess my belly looks like it's 30 weeks then and I'm not even prego (yet anyways!) You are going to have a tiny little basketball belly (how ironic, I know!) and look awesome as a pregnant lady!! I look forward to following your blog and your new life experiences with Luke in WI as well as your pregnancy!! I've already added you to my page!! Best of luck with everything,...I hope I can see you too when you come home? When do you think that might be??
Nicole Bidelspacher
http://chasebaby.blogspot.com/2008/01/fun-photoshoot.html
Click on this link for some of the pictures. I can show you more of them too! The lady that did them is amazing!! She is a friend of mine. I can get you her contact info. When will you be back in WA? Maybe it will be perfect timing when your belly is big=) Love ya! Let me know!!
Post a Comment